1st Caringbah Scout Group Online
- Welcome to our website, we hope you like it and find it informative
- The 1st Caringbah Scout Group is a VERY active and progressive member of Scouts Australia, located on Castlenau St, Caringbah at the rear of the Caltex Service Station, in the southern suburbs of beautiful Sydney.
- We currently cater for children of both sexes from 6 to 26 yrs old. For more info on the different sections, check out the Joey (6 yrs to 7½ yrs old), Cub Scout (7½ yrs to 10½ yrs old) and Scout (10½ yrs to 15 yrs old), Venturers Scout (14½ to 18 yrs old) and
Rover Scout (18 to 26 yrs old) pages.
- We are currently the second largest group in the region South of Sydney Harbour which reflects just how strong and appealing our programming is. However no group remains strong resting on its laurels. As Baden Powell said, scouting is a “Movement, because it moves forward. As soon as it stops moving, it becomes an Organisation, and is no longer Scouting.“
- For an insight into the FUN and adventure we enjoy, check out and enjoy our activity photo galleries.
- If you wish to add information, photos and other material to the website, just email the content to our Group Leader firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy our site.
Where to find our Hall
View 1st Caringbah Scouts in a larger map